Enjoy your home, and we’ll take care of the rest
Our beautiful cottage-style homes offer all the privacy and choices you could want – with none of the responsibilities you don’t. We’ll take care of the lawn, the snow shoveling, the housekeeping, the maintenance of your home’s exterior, and your appliances. You take care of enjoying your home and your surroundings.
We have four spacious cottage models to choose from, ranging from two bedrooms to two bedrooms with a den. Each of them has several levels of options and upgrades to suit your tastes and preferences.
All of the cottage homes have generous appointments: Independent living with all the amenities.
- Chef prepared, wait-served evening dinner in the Maine Lodge Dining Room (Mon – Sat) (for an additional fee)
- Continental breakfast (Mon – Sat)
- Sunday brunch served in the Maine Lodge Dining Room (for an additional fee)
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
- Fitness programs with a certified fitness director
- A full activities program which includes educational, social, and cultural events
- Property taxes
- Garden beds available for resident use
- An indoor swimming pool and fitness center with classes
- An extensive library
- A hair salon and massage therapy services (for an additional fee)
- Walking trails and gardens
- Putting Green
- Snow removal
- Trash removal
- Water & sewer
- Lawn & grounds care
- Scheduled courtesy transportation for local medical appointments and shopping
- Case management and wellness programs
- 24-Hour emergency response system
- Maintenance services
- Items that experience normal wear and tear (such as exterior painting, roofing and appliances) are repaired or replaced at no additional cost to the resident. There are charges to the resident for items that are damaged by a resident and/or by causes other than normal wear and tear.
Want to see the floor plan for our Cottages?
Whether you favor the Manchester, the Belgrade, the Hallowell, or the Capital model, you’ll be happy to be home.