Enjoy exceptional comfort, convenience, care, and safety in an apartment setting!
A helping hand at just the right moment makes all the difference. At Martha Ballard Assisted Living* located right here at Granite Hill Estates, residents can live the way they want to and get the support they might need. The one- and two-bedroom apartments offer comfort, convenience, care, and safety, including:
- 24/7 around-the-clock staffing
- Three meals daily served in an elegant, full-service dining room
- Personalized service plans
- Medication administration and pharmacy services
- Assistance with personal care and activities of daily living (ADLS)
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Case management and wellness programs
- 24-hour emergency response
- A full activities program which includes educational, social, and cultural events
- Regular fitness classes
- An indoor swimming pool
- An extensive library
- Putting Green
- Hair salon and massage therapy services (for an additional fee)
- Gardens and walking trails
Want to see the floorplan for our Assisted Living apartments?
Independent or assisted living?
* Martha Ballard Assisted Living at Granite Hill Estates is named after midwife and nurse, Martha Ballard who traveled throughout central Maine during the late 1700’s caring for countless residents and bringing no less than 816 new lives into the world. A book has been written about her life from accounts written in her own diary. Many of Martha’s descendants still live in the area.